Lace up your running shoes because the 7th annual Strides for The General is taking place on Saturday,September 16 at Hamilton’s Bayfront Park.
Now is the time to register, start training and fundraising! You have the power to make a tremendous impact in the lives of patients and staff at Hamilton General Hospital and the Regional Rehabilitation Centre. 5K walk as well as timed 5K and 10K runs, along with a complimentary lunch and live musical entertainment.
Since 2011, the 5K walk as well as timed 5K and 10K runs 2011 have raised nearly $730,000 in gross revenue and changed the lives of so many. Join us this year and make your stride count! Click here to view Strides for The General & Your Impact Through the Years.
• Technical running shirt
• Participant medals
• Participant swag bags
• Free breakfast and lunch
• Fun day-of activities
• Live musical entertainment
• Chip timing (for registered runners)
• Prizes for top fundraisers and finishers*
*All funds must be received and pledges verified online by noon (12:00 pm) on Friday September 15, 2017 to qualify for the Strides for the General fundraising prizes and draws.
• Youth 5K Walk $25 ($20 before July 31)
• Adult 5K Walk $30 ($25 before July 31)
• Youth 5K Run $30 ($25 before July 31)
• Adult 5K Run $35 ($30 before July 31)
• Youth 10K Run $35 ($30 before July 31)
• Adult 10K Run $40 ($35 before July 31)
Children 12 and under may participate free of charge, but will not receive a t-shirt.