Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Strike–Out Childhood Cancer charity fundraiser, which will be held at Splitsville Burlington (830 Laurentian Dr, Burlington, ON L7N 3V6) on Tuesday, October 22, from 5 - 7 p.m. This fun event will benefit McMaster Children’s Hospital and your support will ensure that patients receive the best in cancer care.
- Team Captains: Register yourself and your other team members using the “Form a Team” link. The team sizes will be capped at six participants per lane.
- Solo Participants: Feel free to use the “Register” link and join an existing team.
- Receipting: RBC Dominion Securities Inc. has graciously agreed to sponsor the event, underwriting all of the costs. Therefore, all participant contributions will be directed to McMaster Children’s Hospital! There is a minimum donation of $50 per person with the hope that participants will consider reaching out to family and friends for support in order to broaden their impact! Donations can be provided at any time during the registration process – either online or at the event.
- Event Benefits: Each participant will receive two hours of lane time, a shoe rental, and one game of laser tag.
- Prizing!: There will be prize draws at the event. All registered individuals will automatically be entered to win. Prizes include sports memorabilia, VIA rail tickets, and much more!
Do you have the ability to help enhance the lives of people undergoing cancer care in this region? Please reach out to family/friends/colleagues for pledges. All of the proceeds from this great event will be directed to McMaster Children’s Hospital – the only centre providing comprehensive cancer care for the pediatric population of south-central Ontario.
On behalf of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, our medical staff and the patients we serve – thank you for your generous support of McMaster Children’s Hospital. We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming 2019 Strike-Out Childhood Cancer fundraiser!