Welcome to the Kindness Project! Students across our region are joining together to promote kindness and encourage community citizenship - all in support of McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation.
With nearly 250,000 patient visits each year, McMaster Children’s Hospital is one of Canada’s leading pediatric health care facilities. Funds raised through the Kindness Project support the highest-priority needs of McMaster Children’s Hospital, including Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre. The Foundation provides funding for vital equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, redevelopment of patient care spaces and the education and training of health care providers.
You can help make a difference in four simple steps:
- Sign up as an individual or encourage your class or school to join us! Set your fundraising goal and make your Participant Centre unique by writing about what inspired you to get involved.
- Customize your Kindness Card by using our Acts of Kindness Action Bank and your own creativity. Select 12 Act of Kindness that you pledge to complete and add them to your card.
- Tell your friends and family! Share the acts of kindness you have chosen and ask your loved ones to sponsor your progress to help you reach your fundraising goals.
- Celebrate your success with your network! After completing the Kindness Card and achieving your fundraising goal, a certificate of completion will be available to download and share.
- Are you in high school? Ask your teacher for information on how this can count toward your volunteer hours.
Find a Participant or Team:
Campaign Goal: $50,000
Team Honor Roll